Thursday, July 9, 2015

Hard Work

Are you trying to lose weight? Do you have fitness goals you are trying to achieve? Well I have a secret for you - there are NO quick fixes. It takes hard work and determination.  Every day people ask me how I lost weight.  "What did you do?"  I always give a lot of credit to my trainers (Mike and Dmitriy), but the truth is this. I did it. I worked hard.  I was not spoon fed, they did not bring me to the gym or hold my hand with every workout.  They gave me the tools and I put them to use.


No gimmicks.  No crazy meal plans.  Hard work.

Yes, I learned some strategies.  I did change my eating habits.  I have a well-balanced nutritional plan.  It's all about calories.  Calories in, calories out.  With a balance of protein, carbohydrates and fats.  I don't have a set of rules to follow that say, "You can't eat this or you should eat this with that and never eat that other thing."  (Tonight for dinner I had a 6" sub and Baked Lays.  Why?  Because that's what I wanted and it fit into my macros for the day.)

There's no magic here.  It's discipline. It's hard work.  It's perseverance.  It's working through setbacks and failures and figuring things out.  The key is simple: nutrition, exercise and your overall activity level.


So, stop kidding yourself.  If you think you can accomplish your goals without working hard, chances are it's too good to be true.  It takes more than getting up off the couch during commercials and walking around!


Follow me on Instagram @tracoleman99

No comments:

Post a Comment