Tuesday, September 13, 2016

What would you change?

I am working on a post about body image.  I am hoping to capture your responses for this, so  I am asking you to please respond in the poll above.


In one of my recent posts, The Change Factor, I had some feedback from a reader about body image.  The post was meant to address blaming our circumstances for out inability to move forward.  However, having struggled with my own image of self for most of my adult life, I wanted to take the opportunity to discuss the topic here.  To make this post even more interesting, I am going to include your feedback.


So, when you look in the mirror, are you satisfied with what you see?  If not, what is one thing you would change about your appearance if you could?

Please respond to the poll above.  If you feel comfortable, I would appreciate additional feedback either in the comment section below, on my Facebook Post or message me privately by email.  Your thoughts and opinions are important to me.  We are not in this alone.

Check out Body Beautiful!

Subscribe to new posts!  When a new post is added, you will receive an email notice so you can check it out.  I promise:  no SPAM and I won't share your email address with anyone.  Look at the top right side of the page to subscribe.  

Follow me...
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/TraceyGettingFit
Twitter:  @TraceyFit99
Instagram:  @tracoleman99
Snapchat:  tracoleman993
Email:  tracoleman99@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment