Thursday, November 26, 2015

What Matters Most: Part Four

This is the final post in my series, "What Matters Most."

For my final entry, I can sum it all up in one word:  friendship.  So with that in mind...here's a photo blog of the people who matter most to me.


My closest friends are the ones I rely on most.  They are my confidants, the few people I trust, who I know "have my back," who are there for me come hell or high water.  They are the ones who don't care if I'm crazy, obsessive or goofy.  They understand the challenge I face being married to a police officer, spending holidays and evenings alone.  Most of them understand what it's like to raise teenage boys.

I could write an entire post about each of them, describing how each has affected my life and supported me in one way or another on my journey towards fitness.  Some are family, but have filled the role of friend.  Each is very dear to my heart.  I value them and their friendship more than words can describe.
Amy

My classmates Cyndi & Abbie


There are "friends" who destroy each other, but a real friend sticks closer than a brother.  
Proverbs 18:24 (NLT)

He is more than my trainer, he truly is my friend and I don't know what I would do without him.
The Counselors at Work
We are an amazing team!  I rely on them so much.  They have been with me through thick and thin.  Left to Right:  Liz, Tera, Sanyalee, Tami, Joe, Me, Erica & Andrea.  Not pictured:  Pam (now retired), Dawn, Jasmine, and Lisa
Perfume and incense bring joy to the heart, and the pleasantness of a friend springs from their heartfelt advice.
Proverbs 27:9

My Cousin Jaime

Katherine

Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor:  
If either of them falls down, one can help the other up.
But pity anyone who falls down and has no one to help them up.
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

My Aunt Kelly

My Sister-In-Law Maria

Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.
John 15:13

Michelle

Stacy

I thank God every time I remember you.  In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy. 
Philippians 1:3-4
James Taylor:  You've Got A Friend 

Read the rest of my series on "What Matters Most" here:  Part One,  Part Two,  Part Three

Happy Thanksgiving!

Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.
Psalm 100:4

Questions for you: (Answer in the comment section below.)
What are you doing for Thanksgiving?
What amazing foods do you plan to eat?  Did you eat?  

Now:  Subscribe to new posts!  When a new post is added, you will receive an email notice so you can check it out.  I promise:  no SPAM and I won't share your email address with anyone.  Look at the top right side of the page to subscribe.  


Follow me on Instagram:  @tracoleman99

No comments:

Post a Comment