Saturday, September 19, 2015

Feeling Loved

It's the last few hours before our ride.

I've been so busy this week, I have not had time to post anything.  I stopped counting down to the ride because the anticipation of it being so imminent was adding to my anxiety.  Last night I needed a talk off the cliff.  Then this morning on my way to work, when I saw it was 7:00 a.m., I got super emotional and had to fight back tears.  "This is it, this time tomorrow."  I pulled it together and walked into the office just fine.  Here's what the girls at work did for me:


Wonder Woman!

And then Liz brought me a present, which made me totally cry!!!

This is a quick :07 second shot...

Here I'm trying to hold it in!!!  I love you, Liz!

Not only that, but the principal sent out an email last night to everyone BUT me and asked them to wear blue to show support of my ride.


And they did!

At the end of the day, Ms. Femia made an announcement, wishing me luck on my journey and sending good wishes from the entire High School of Commerce.

I am blessed.❤️💙💚💛💜

As the nerves creep in, I keep putting them in the box.  Don't go there.  Just keep your eyes forward.

I have to drink LOTS of water and eat today.

I'll post pictures and tell you all about the ride soon.


Tomorrow is the day!

For a sneak peak of how the day went, make sure you read this:  Sneak Peek.  It's a quick look at how my day went.

Follow me on Instagram @tracoleman99

No comments:

Post a Comment