Thursday, March 19, 2020

Day 3

Today is Day 3 of my Coronavirus Staycation.  Instead of stories, I thought I'd do a Photo Blog for today.

Working From Home

As an Assistant Principal, this means answering email, answering my cell phone, doing reports for the state and online trainings I should have done in September.

Morning coffee and snuggles

Supporting local businesses, responsible shopping and home made chicken soup.

Scenes from my afternoon walk

Completed our 2020 Census.

Thought for the day (click on the picture)

I have the news on constantly.  Brian actually makes me turn it off.   As far as this whole Spring Break craze in Florida goes... Seriously?

Today's meditations:

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindess, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.  Against such there is no law.
Galations 5:22-23

Worthy, Worthy by Vertical Worship
Though we cannot comprehend such a mystery
Just a glimpse of You revealed is compelling us to sing.


How are you and your family dealing with this pandemic?
Feel free to share your updates with me, either in the comments or by message.

   









2 comments:

  1. Love reading your blogs. I am definitely not as motivated as you are. Actually, I have been noshing way too much.

    ReplyDelete